Divyanka Tripathi Biography: Divyanka Tripathi is an Indian actress and model who is well known for the role of “Dr. Ishita Bhalla” from serial “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”. This serial was aired on “Star Plus” from 2013 to 2019. Divyanka Tripathi also worked in many films. He was born on 14-December-1984 in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. Today we will tell you about her complete biography in detail.
Divyanka Tripathi Personal, Physical, Family Information, and Facts
Divyanka Tripathi Personal Information
Divyanka Tripathi Wiki
Divyanka Tripathi is an Indian actress and model who is well known for the role of “Dr. Ishita Bhalla” from serial “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”.
Divyanka Tripathi Age
Divyanka Tripathi is 35 years old and she was born on 14-December-1984 in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Divyanka Tripathi Zodiac Sign
Divyanka Tripathi Zodiac Sign is Sagittarius.
Divyanka Tripathi Nationality
She is Indian by Nationality.
Divyanka Tripathi Physical Stats
|Height(approx)||In feet- 5 feet 5 inches|
In centimetre- 165 cm
In meters- 16.5 m
|Weight(approx)||In kilogram- 65 Kg|
In Pound- 143 lbs
|Age (as in 2019)||35 years old|
|Breast Size||34 Inches|
|Waist Size||30 Inches|
|Hip Size||34 Inches|
|Shoe Size||7 Inches|
Divyanka Tripathi Height
Divyanka Tripathi height is 5 feet 5 inches.
Divyanka Tripathi Weight
Divyanka Tripathi Weight is 65 Kg.
Divyanka Tripathi Career Information
Divyanka Tripathi started her career as an Anchor in the “All India Radio Show”, Bhopal. Divyanka Tripathi took part in “Pantene Zee Teen Queen” in 2003 and won the title of “Miss Beautiful Skin”. In 2004, Divyanka Tripathi participated in India’s “Best Cinestar” and was in Top 8 in the Bhopal region. And till now many of her Movies and TV shows have also come.
Divyanka Tripathi TV Shows
|Zee Teen Queen||2003||As a contestent|
|India’s Best Cinestar’s Ki Khoj||2004||As a contestent|
|Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann||2006-2009||Divya|
|Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan||2008||As a contestent|
|Mrs. & Mr. Sharma Allahabadwale||2010||Mrs. Sharma|
|Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story||2011||Suman Tripathi|
|Teri Meri Love Stories||2011||Nikita|
|Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?…Ek Baar Phir||2013||N/A|
|Kahani Comedy Circus Ki||2013||N/A|
|Yeh Hai Mohabbatein||2013-2019||Dr. Ishita Bhalla (Lead Role)|
|Nach Baliye (Season 7)||2015||As a contestent|
|Tere Sheher Mein||2015||N/A|
|Bahu Hamari Rajni_kant – Shaan Ki Shaanpanti||2016||TV Reporter|
|Nach Baliye (Season 8)||2017||As a Contestent|
|Kanpur Wale Khuranas||2018||N/A|
|Juzzbaatt – Sangeen Se Namkeen Tak||2018||N/A|
|Yeh Hai Chahatein||2019||Dr. Ishita Bhalla|
|Nach Baliye (Season 9)||2019||N/A|
|The Voice 3||2019||N/A|
|Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala||2019||Nitya|
Divyanka Tripathi Movies
|Lala Hardaul (2012)||Rani Padmavati|
|A Divorce to Remember (2014)||Zara|
Divyanka Tripathi Awards
- Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actress (2007).
- Indian Telly Award for Fresh New Face (2007).
- Gold Award for Emami Golden Skin (2007).
- Gold Award for Best Actress in a Lead Role (2008).
- Gold Award for Boroplus Face of the Year (2014).
- Asian Viewers Television Award for Female Actor Of The Year (2015).
- Gold Award for Most Celebrated Actor (2018).
- Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actress Jury (2018).
- Lions Gold Award for Best Actress (2019).
Divyanka Tripathi Controversies
- An unknown person came close to Divyanka on the sets of “Ye Hai Mohabbatein” and started misbehaving with her by passing derogatory remarks, after which Karan and Ali beat him for his misbehavior.
- In 2017, Diyvanka, along with her husband, Vivek took part in the couple-based dance reality show Nach Baliye 8. While rehearsing for a dance performance, she injured herself, however, she was criticized by some viewers of showing a fake injury. Later, issued a video to verify that her injury is not fake.
Divyanka Tripathi Family Detail
|Father’s Name||Narendra Tripathi (Pharmacist)|
|Mother’s Name||Neelam Tripathi|
|Siblings||One Brother & One Sister|
|Brother||Aishwarya Tripathi(Younger, Pilot)|
Our team does not have any information about her family detail because there is no information about her family detail on any social media platform but soon we will give you an update about it.
Divyanka Tripathi Favourite Things
|Actor||Salman Khan & Sonu Sood|
|Movie||Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Lamhe|
|Singer||Shubha Mudgal, Elton John, Kailash Kher|
|Dress||Gown & Party Wear Lehngas|
|Food||Dal Baati Churma, Ice cream, Chocolates|
|Destination||Kashmir, San Francisco|
Divyanka Tripathi Estimated Net Worth
Divyanka Tripathi Net Worth
Divyanka Tripathi net worth is $ 3 Million Dollars (Estimated).
Divyanka Tripathi Income Sources
Divyanka Tripathi’s income source is Acting.
Divyanka Tripathi Salary (Per Episode)
Divyanka Tripathi Salary is 1-2 Lakh.
|Net Worth In 2020 (approx)||$ 3 Million Dollars (Estimated)|
|Earnings in 2020||Under Review|
|Earning in Previous Year (2019)||N/A|
|Salary||1-2 Lakh (Per Episode)|
Divyanka Tripathi Husband & Affairs
Divyanka Tripathi Marital Status
She is Married.
Divyanka Tripathi Husband
Divyanka Tripathi Husband is Vivek Dahiya who is well known Actor.
|Ex-Boyfriend||Sharad Malhotra (Actor)|
|Husband||Vivek Dahiya (Actor)|
Divyanka Tripathi Social Media Accounts
Divyanka Tripathi Interests
- She has a lot of interest in photographing the modern look.
- She is interested in dance and acting from the beginning.
- She has an interest in watching Horror Movies and TV serials from the beginning.
- Divyanka Tripathi is interested in traveling to different places.
What does Divyanka Tripathi like
- She also likes Dal Baati Churma, Ice cream, Chocolates.
- She loves to dance to Romantic Song & Party Songs.
- She loves to eat Chocolate.
- She loves swimming.
- She likes to attend parties.
- Divyanka Tripathi loves cleaning her surroundings.
- She loves Gyming.
- She loves to eat street food.
What does Divyanka Tripathi not like
- She does not like to smoke at all.
- Divyanka Tripathi does not like to practice yoga.
- Divyanka Tripathi does not like jogging.
- She does not like lying at all.
- Divyanka Tripathi does not like dirt at all.
- She does not like to drink alcohol.
Some Important Questions About Divyanka Tripathi
- Who is Divyanka Tripathi?
Divyanka Tripathi is an Indian actress and model who is well known for the role of “Dr. Ishita Bhalla” from serial “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”. This serial was aired on “Star Plus” from 2013 to 2019. Divyanka Tripathi also worked in many films.
- What is age of Divyanka Tripathi?
She was born on 14-December-1984 and now she is 35 years old.
- What does the name of Divyanka Tripathi's husband?
The name of the husband of Divyanka Tripathi is Vivek Dahiya who is a very good actor.
Some Unknown & Interesting Facts About Divyanka Tripathi
- Divyanka Tripathi won the title of Miss Bhopal in 2003.
- Divyanka Tripathi loves her family a lot.
- Divyanka has been working since childhood as she used to take part in the drama, plays, and telefilms in her hometown Bhopal.
- She loves to do Shopping and reading stories.
- Her father wanted her to be part of the “National Cadet Corps” (NCC). She enrolled in the “Bhopal Rifle Academy” where she won a gold medal in rifle shooting. Moreover, she aspired to become an army officer.
- She had to leave her IAS preparations in midway after she got the lead role in “Banoo Main Teri Dulhann.” Moreover, she had to put a lot of effort to convince her parents.
- She was the winner of the talent hunt show “The Zee Cine Star’s Ki Khoj,” Indore in 2004.
- During her struggling days, her father used to accompany her to various auditions, all the way from Bhopal to Mumbai via bus.
- Rohit Zinjurke [Tiktok Star] Bio, Wiki, Family, Girlfriend, Income and More
- Sehaj Sahota (Golu) Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, Net Worth & Facts
- Noor [Tiktok Star] Biography, wiki, family, age, facts, height and more
- Prateek Singh Rai (Actor) Bio, Wiki, Family, GF, Career, Income & More
- Franceska Fournier [Instagram Star] Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, Boyfriend & Facts